Unveil the Road Ahead with Confidence – Dash Cam Prices in BD at Go Price! Elevate your driving experience with cutting-edge dash cams from top brands such as DriveGuard, AutoWatch, and NavigateTech. Capture every moment and ensure your safety on the go. At Go Price, we don’t just sell products – we offer you a chance to collect the future of road security right from our website. Explore our range now and drive with a watchful eye through every journey.
Dash Cams: Everything You Need to Know
A dash cam is a small camera that is mounted in a vehicle to record video of the road ahead. Dash cams can be used to record accidents, traffic violations, and other events that occur while driving. They can also be used to record road conditions, wildlife, and other interesting things that you see while driving.
- Video recording: Dash cams typically record video in high definition (HD). Some dash cams also record audio.
- Night vision: Many dash cams have night vision capabilities, which allows them to record video in low-light conditions.
- G-sensor: A G-sensor is a device that detects sudden movements. If the G-sensor is triggered, the dash cam will automatically start recording. This can be useful for recording accidents or other incidents.
- Loop recording: Dash cams typically loop record, which means that they overwrite old footage with new footage. This helps to conserve storage space.
- Parking mode: Some dash cams have a parking mode, which allows them to record video even when the car is parked. This can be useful for recording hit-and-run accidents.
- Dash cams can provide evidence in the event of an accident.
- Dash cams can deter accidents by making drivers more aware of their surroundings.
- Dash cams can be used to record traffic violations.
- Dash cams can be used to record road conditions, wildlife, and other interesting things that you see while driving.
- Dash cams can be used as a security camera to monitor your car when it is parked.
Choosing a Dash Cam:
When choosing a dash cam, there are a few factors to consider:
- Video quality: The video quality of the dash cam is important. You want a dash cam that can record clear and detailed video.
- Night vision: If you drive at night, you will need a dash cam with night vision capabilities.
- G-sensor: A G-sensor is a useful feature to have. It can automatically start recording if the car is involved in an accident.
- Loop recording: Loop recording is a useful feature to have. It helps to conserve storage space.
- Parking mode: If you want to use your dash cam as a security camera, you will need a dash cam with parking mode.